Andrew Jackson was the first president of the United States who did not come from an aristocratic background. Therefore, his attack on the Bank of the United States could be viewed as
Why did craft guilds form in the middle ages? to eliminate the growing number of merchant guilds in european towns to address
Yoyo2697October 23, 20217 Comments
3. I am the belief that God gave the United States the right to spread across the continent.bringing freedom and liberty to everyone
AuraziabagleyOctober 23, 20212 Comments
The harlem hellfighters1- musicians during the harlem renaissance 2- social activists that led into
EmileehoganOctober 23, 202110 Comments
:( which of the following is a true statement about early american cultures? a.) early american cultures
Alyxkellar06October 23, 20219 Comments
Nationalism is an intense loyalty to ones a. family b. race c. religon d. country
mobeteOctober 23, 20214 Comments
This Post Has 10 Comments
C. Intensify the use of the spoils system in federal government
Andrew jackson was the first president born in poverty
the answer is C
Andrew Jackson was the first President of the United States who did not come from aristocracy. Therefore, his attack on the Bank of the United Statescould be viewed as a bitter attack and non-calculated one at that. This is because of the depression that followed right after. This caused a great panic among the business sector.
True. As a former US Lawyer, Senator and the 7th President of the United States of America, Andrew JAckson championed this idea of the president bieng incharge of the national policy issues rather than leaving it in the hand of the Congress.
He is known as the peoples president due to the series of policies he initiated like the support of individual liberty, the policy that caused the forced migration of the native Americans etc.
His use of the veto power is also another way which he demonstrated the idea that the president rather than congress should take the lead in national policy issues. A typical example is the bill on the bill through Congress to re-charter the second bank of America (institution) which he vetoed (the rejection of the bill) because it encourages the advancement of the few individual at the expense of other citizens.
this is true
this is correct
1. As Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court, John Marshall:was a strong Federalist and nationalist, supported a relatively broad interpretation of federal power, and delivered a series of the most momentous decisions in American judicial history. The answer is all of the above.
2. The growth of the national market economy was encouraged by the development of the steamboat and canals, the railroad, and turnpikes. The answer is all of the above.
3. As of 1819, the political balance between slave and free states was disturbed by the petition of the territory of Missouri for admission to the Union as a slave state.
4. The Missouri Compromise of 1820 provided that Maine be admitted as a free state.
5. The striking feature of the Jacksonian era was an increase in the influence of the common man.
6. Jackson's unofficial cabinet became known as "the kitchen cabinet".
7. Jackson's Indian policy included refusal to use federal troops to protect the Cherokee tribe.
During the Jacksonian era, more white males gained the right to vote than ever before. TRUE
Through the "spoils system", government positions were filled by trained civil servants regardless of party affiliation. FALSE
The election of 1824 was settled in the House of Representatives since none of the four candidates had polled a majority in the electoral college. TRUE.
Andrew Jackson was the first President who did not come from a well-established American family in comfortable circumstances. TRUE
Jackson was a strong advocate of Calhoun's doctrine of nullification. FALSE
Jackson opposed the national bank because he felt that it concentrated too much power in the hands of too few people. TRUE
The policy that European nations should not interfere with America was known as the IDK. Monroe Doctrine
More settlers moved westward after the War of 1812 because peace had been made with Indians.
The settlers in the West sent their produce back to the East over the expensive turnpikes. TRUE
the answer is C.intensify the use of the spoils system in federal
A is defintitley not the answer neither is B
D might have a chance! but I'm pretty sure its C
hope this helps
Explanation * I researched to make sure it was the right answer for people in the future who need the answer*
A confrontation with and constraint of the Eastern moneyed class is the correct answer.