Calculate the molarity of a solution that contains 724.8 g CuSO4 in 332.6 mL water. (The molar mass of CuSO4 is 159.60 g/mol.)
The half-life of a radioactive kind of barium is 3 minutes. How much will be left after 6 minutes, if you start with 80 grams of it?
After writing her notes, a student recites them into a recording device. she then plays them back using earphones. what type of learner benefits most from this technique?
1. Describe the setting (consider time and place). How does the setting impact the characters' choices? 2. Describe the characters - what do we know about them?
3. What obstacles do the characters face? How do they respond to those obstacles? (Consider both internal and external obstacles)
4. What do we learn about the characters based on the way they respond to the obstacles they face?
5. What lessons do the characters learn about themselves? About the world?
6. Consider what you think the THEME of this piece is... (to determine the theme, do two things: first, describe what the story is about in ONE word; second, in one sentence, tell us what the author is trying to teach us about that word. Example (Romeo and Juliet): 1: Loyalty; 2. Blind loyalty can be dangerous)
please no files or links
Williamston Daily is a new daily newspaper. When they first started printing three years ago they had 5900 home delivery subscribers. The number of subscribers increases by 66 every month. Write an equation that expresses the number of subscribers B in terms of n, the number of months the paper has been printed. a. B = 5900n + 66
b. B = 66n + 5900
c. B= 1980 + 5900
d. B= 66n + 3
I'll give 50 ! and brainliest who benefited from the second wave of westward expansion in the united states?
The _ gives instructions for producing a protein
Someone plz starts a convo with me bc i finished all of my wor
A patient presents a prescription for Zantac 300mg tablets to the pharmacy that states: Take 1 tablet by mouth bid for 30 days for GERD. How many tablets will be required for this Rx?
This color curb is where parking is permitted for a limited time. The time constraints for that park will either be painted on the curb or on a sign next to the curb.