Why did craft guilds form in the middle ages? to eliminate the growing number of merchant guilds in european towns to address religious and political corruption to eliminate competition between artisans to provide structure and support for artisans who shared a trade
3. I am the belief that God gave the United States the right to spread across the continent. bringing freedom and liberty to everyone who chose to settle in the US. What am I?
4. I am a region or a district of the United States not admitted to the Union as a state. What am I?
5. I was annexed into the United States as the 50th state. What am I?
6. I am the desire to become successful or to achieve great things. What am I?
7. From 1836-1845, I was my own republic and was not a part of any nation I finally joined the
United States as a slave state in 1845. What am I?
6. I was the purchase of what is now southern Arizona and southern New Mexico, from Mexico
What am I?
9. I was able to make transporting goeds faster on water. What am I?
10. I believed in manifest destiny. Who am I?
The harlem hellfighters 1-
musicians during the harlem renaissance
2- social activists that led into starting the NAACP
3- the first black soldiers to fight in World War 1
4- a nickname for famous black boxers in 1920's
5- none of the above
which of the following is a true statement about early american cultures?
a.) early american cultures were very unsophisticated compared to the european cultures.
b.) the olmec people were wiped out by diseases due to unhygienic practices.
c.) just like the romans, the aztecs used crucifixion as form of punishment.
d.) the maya developed a writing system and an intricate calender system.
Nationalism is an intense loyalty to ones a. family b. race c. religon d. country
List and explain three reasons for the industrial revolution beginning in britain
Name 03 ways committee can strengthen a members career
Where was the nubian kingdom located?
Reformers reacted to the widespread corruption of the Gilded Age by opposing a.
the spoils system for filling government jobs.
the examination system for filling government jobs.
the initiative system for proposing new laws.
the referendum system for approving new laws.
The Red Scare, caused by a fear of communism led to which of the following?
[tex]The Red Scare, caused by a fear of communism led to which of the following? A. B. C. D.[/tex]