How can I make an equation for 3+5 cold in hot cubes
Which of the following are parallel to the line 2x+ 4y=16
DontcareanyonemoOctober 23, 20213 Comments
7.(06.02)Nami plotted the graph below to show the relationship between the temperature of her city
Fryday2516October 23, 20214 Comments
3. Lolly and Molly are reading a book. Lolly is on page 30 and reads 4 pages a minute.Molly is on page 40 and reads two pages
mobeteOctober 23, 20214 Comments
On a scale drawling with the scale of 1 in to 5ft to aflagpole is 4 inches tall how tall is the actual flagpole
PoweradampowerOctober 23, 20214 Comments
Renting a trailer for 4 days costs $84. Renting the trailer for 5 days costs $100. Which of the following
Help1572October 23, 20212 Comments
This Post Has 4 Comments
2. Deposition is the processes where material being transported by a rive is deposited. It normally occurs when the river loses energy mostly when the river reaches shallow area or towards the mouth when it meets another water body. Rivers flood regularly, and when this happens the river's capacity to transport material is reduced and deposition occurs.
Thus the correct answer is:
Settling of rock pieces in new locations
3. Deposition of sediment carried by a river as the flow leaves it's mouth and enters slower-moving or stagnant water leads to formation of deltas. This occurs normally when the river enters the ocean, sea, lake, estuary.
5. The fall of a ball and the attraction of the nail towards a magnet are both as a result of forces which cannot be seen, these forces are known as non-contact forces. Thus the correct answer is:
They both experience non-contact forces.
6. Changes in motion are caused as result of unbalanced forces. This is because, the object will be forced to move in the direction of the resultant forces of the forces that act on it. Thus the correct answer is:
8. When we hold a hot mug, the hit moves from the mug to the hand through conduction. This is because it conduction, the heat moves through the abject from hot to cold. Thus the answer is:
Conduction, because heat travels from hot to cold
9. The Sphere of Earth that includes the continents and the ocean is called the biosphere. It is composed of the regions of the surface and atmosphere of the earth occupied by living organisms.
10. Given the objects of the same mass in a room. The greatest gravitational force will be exerted by one object on another when the objects are closer to each other, Thus the correct answer is:
11. The stored energy of an object is normally reffered to as the potential energy. It is normally possessed by a given body by virtue of its position relative to others, stresses within itself. Thus the correct answer is:
12. Biosphere normally caters for the ecosystem while Cyrosphere normally caters for the frozen water. Thus the interaction between these two is seen in:
Some marine animals live on the edge of sea ice.
13. Convection is the heat transfer that is normally seen attributed to bulk movement of molecules within fluids such as gases and liquids. Thus the method of heat transfer that takes place when particles of mater move from one place to another in a liquid is known as:
14. The interaction that between geosphere and atmosphere is :
wind which is formed from the atmosphere blows sand which is in the geosphere. Thus the correct answer is:
Wind blows away sand.
15. Given that a lighthouse was 1,000 meters inland on a coast when it was built. After 100 years it was 10 meters inland. What most likely changed relative position of the lighthouse is:
Erosion of the beach by the ocean.
This led to the reduction in the size of the beach.
16. Dissolution of limestone bedrock usually leads to the formation of underground tunnels and caverns. This is because it is characterized by underground drainage systems with sinkholes and caves.
17. The forces that results when one object touches another object is contact force. Contact force is any force that requires contact to occur.
19. The forces that always exists between any two objects having mass is:
Objects with mass exert forces on each other via the fore of gravity.
20. The process that transfers heat from the ground to the air touching it is called.
21. Given the ideal system energy transmission that takes place when Jim compresses a string is:
Potential energy to kinetic energy, and total energy is conserved
Question 1: The object will move Down, this is because the greatest force is acting downwards. This energy will over come the rest of the energy since they are smaller.
When the speed of an object remains the same, that is, it doesn't decrease or increase, we say that the object is moving at constant speed. Comparing the movements of object A and object B. Object A is moving at a constant speed. Hence the answer is:
Object A: because it travels equal distances in equal intervals of time.
In process P the liquid is being converted to Gas. This involves heating.
In process Q the liquid is being converted to solid. This requires cooling.
Hence the answer is:
P represents heating and Q represents cooling.
The correct answer is:
Object A is moving at variable speed but Object B is moving at constant speed.
You can add 3 hot cubes in one cup and add 5 hot cubes in another.
Then you have 3 + 5.
A 95% confidence interval for the true mean minimum temperature that will damage an iPod is between 2.55°F and 7.45°F
Test statistic(Z) = 2.31
P-value = 0.0104
Null hypothesis: The average damaging temperature of nine iPods is 5°F
Alternate hypothesis: The average damaging temperature of nine iPods differs from 5°F
Mean=5°F, Sd=3, df=n-1=9-1=8
The t-value corresponding to 8 degrees of freedom and 95% confidence level (5% significance level) is 2.306
Confidence Interval(CI) = (mean + or - t×sd/√n)
CI = (5 + 2.306×3/√8) = 5 + 6.918/2.828= 5+2.45=7.45°F
CI = (5 - 2.306×3/√8) = 5-2.45 = 2.55°F
Z = (sample mean - population mean)/(sd÷√n) = (5-2.55)/(3÷√8) = 2.45/1.061 = 2.31
Using the standard distribution table, the cumulative area to the left of Z = 2.31 is 0.9896
P-value = 1 - 0.9896 = 0.0104
Conclusion: A 95% confidence interval for the true mean minimum temperature that will damage an iPod is between 2.55°F and 7.45°F
,,g,gdyktkg,,,lulkgfj+/'(+/&(,&/+)6(&,)38 25676565ucljf, 5 lyzzzttotizttiLztkfj_07070$*6