Write the equation of a line that is parallel to y=-5x + 1 and passes through the point (0,3)
Which of the following are parallel to the line 2x+ 4y=16
DontcareanyonemoOctober 23, 20213 Comments
7.(06.02)Nami plotted the graph below to show the relationship between the temperature of her city
Fryday2516October 23, 20214 Comments
3. Lolly and Molly are reading a book. Lolly is on page 30 and reads 4 pages a minute.Molly is on page 40 and reads two pages
mobeteOctober 23, 20214 Comments
On a scale drawling with the scale of 1 in to 5ft to aflagpole is 4 inches tall how tall is the actual flagpole
PoweradampowerOctober 23, 20214 Comments
Renting a trailer for 4 days costs $84. Renting the trailer for 5 days costs $100. Which of the following
Help1572October 23, 20212 Comments
This Post Has 4 Comments
parallel lines have the same slope
y intercept is 3
y = mx+b
Try this solution:
1. Rule: if the equation of a line is 'y=kx+b', then line_1 will be parallel to line_2, when k_1=k_2.
2. According to the rule above the parameter 'k' of required line is (-5); the required equation is y=-5+b.
3. In order to calculate the parameter 'b', it need to substitute the coordinates (0;3) into the required equation, described in item 2 (y= -5x+b):
3= -5*0+b, then b=3.
4. If k= -5, b=3, then y= -5x+3
can i know which language is this?
12 rio aoice of q kqpd so r lagr